el papalote

where did you find this information? It looks great as far as finding
the names of all the Ranchos that are in existence. Can you share the
URL with the group?



thanks,



joseph







Jonathan Walker wrote:

Alice,
There is a town or rancho, that does, belong to the San Juan de los Lagos municipio. According to the 2000 census, it has a population of 13 people and only 1 habitat.
I am sending a copy of the 2000 census results, for Jalisco.
I hope that it helps.
thanks,
Jonathan Walker
1140 North 230 West
Logan, Utah 84341
Experienced Hispanic Genealogist - More Info:
http://members.pcu.net/Hispanic_Genealogy/
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 6:02 PM
Subject: [ranchos] el papalote

Is there anyone researching San Juan de Los Lagos/Jalostotitlan who
knows anything about El Papalote? My hunch is that it's a rancho,
and I'm curious whether a map of ranchos in that area is available
and if resources exist to help us learn their history.

Any help is appreciated and I apologize if this has been covered
before. I'm often overwhelmed with the amount of information that
comes our way.

Alice